4/10/12

Ikat





Rebecca Minkoff handbag, Michael Kors dress c/o Marshalls, Guess sunnies & watch, Jessica Simpson boots


Hope everyone is having a great Tuesday! Ikat is one of my new favorite prints, I like how it looks a bit ethnic, yet still clean and classy. These earthy tones were perfect for a more sophisticated "go go" vibe.

I'm loving this Rebecca Minkoff bag! I guess I have tunnel vision, because I want to wear it with every outfit!

So yesterday I decided to chop all of my hair off. I figured it was a fresh start and wanted the dead ends off. I absolutely love it and can't wait to show you all! Hard to believe I had so much hair yesterday! 

Love this quote:

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Cute dress! Was it a recent find? I'm really liking ikat prints also.

    Janell
    www.fashionableyoubyj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover