5/24/12

Peplum Polka Dot






































On me: Top & skirt c/o Marshalls, Heels from Guess, Osacar de la Renta sunglasses, Vintage belt, Vintage bracelet, French Connection necklace

On my mom: Marshalls dress, Sandals from Buffalo Exchange, Bracelet c/o Christina M Boutique

On my aunt: Earrings (gift), Heels by Jessica Simpson, dress from Marshalls



We're having a blast here in Boston! Today I got the pleasure of meeting with some of the Marshalls team and we only thought it appropriate if we donned some of our favorite "Marshalls attire". 

I'm loving the peplum trends and obviously polka dots, so I figured- why not combine both! It was a good thing too, that we went with some lightweight clothing today, because it finally heated up while we were here. Go figure that it would be our last full day on vacation!

I had a wonderful lunch with representatives from the Marshalls PR and marketing teams at John Harvard Brewery. We then toured headquarters where I was able to see what has been pulled for buyers for this upcoming fall. There are some gorgeous pieces hitting stores next season! My favorite part was seeing all of the new shoe trends come to life. What a beautiful building!

There are some exciting projects in the works with Marshalls so stay tuned! 

Well, we're off for some surf & turf and then seeing what else the city has to offer, hope you are enjoying your Thursday! 






Pin It Now!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, I just love the peplum and the polka-dots! You look stunning as usual! I love that quote at the bottom of your post too :)

    xo
    http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit, and that pic of you, your mom, and your aunt is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love polka dots, and that's some nice arm candy on your wrist to. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this double dose of polka dots SO much, it is perfect!!!!!! Your pumps are great too!

    xoxo,
    Rachel
    www.rachelslookbook.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover