6/2/12

By the Lake







Top from Express, BDG jeans, Sperry Topsider shoes, Oscar de la Renta sunnies, Vintage ring, Necklace c/o Christina M Boutique


Please excuse my outrageous 'do in these photos! It was really windy Wednesday by the lake when we took these. This was just a casual outfit I threw on to go to work this week (first day back since Boston!). 

I found these white jeans while shopping in Boston and they've been my go-tos since the minute I threw them in the bag! I know the rule of old says that white jeans are only acceptable to wear after Memorial Day but screw rules! There really are no rules anymore. (Either way I guess I'm safe now!) 

White jeans are such a nice alternative to basic blue jeans. They make every top look more chic, yet at the same time- more relaxed and put together. I've been really into the "nautical" theme lately. Can't seem to stop collecting Sperrys or anything with stripes! Not to mention this gorgeous new necklace from the lovely Christina of Christina M Boutique! Seems to fit in perfectly with my nautical obsession :)




Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I really like those Sperry Topsider shoes!

    Have a great weekend love!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I am seriously obsessed with your bag!

    xoxo,
    Rachel
    http://www.rachelslookbook.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover