6/20/12

Pink & Blue







Jessica Simpson heels, Dress from Marshalls, RayBan sunnies, Vintage earrings



With the extreme temperatures lately, I find it hard to want to put on anything besides a sundress or casual printed shorts lately. This soft cotton striped number certainly fit the bill for me. 

As you know, I'm a sucker for anything nautical themed, so naturally this blue and white dress was an easy pick. I love how the hemline makes it appropriate for work, and the colors are so easy to work with when it comes to accessories.

 One of the simplest ways that I accessorize in the summer is to add color with a brooch, pin, belt, or bag in a bright color. Adding a bright lipstick is an easy way to punch up a hot weather outfit's style factor too. 





Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover