6/28/12

Structured Dots






Michael Kors handbag, Guess pumps, Valerie Bertinelli dress c/o Marshalls, Ring from Buckle, Michael Kors watch, Sunnies c/o Guess


Something about polka dots just screams classy to me for some reason. I really don't know what it is, but this dress seemed like the perfect option for a nice night out or a business function. I'm loving how it gathers at the waist and then goes into an uber-flattering a-line. Very nice for pear-shapes.

As I've said before, playing with color when accessorizing is perhaps the easiest way for me to style an outfit in the heat. I was sweating my butt off even wearing this. Sheesh. But I'm not complaining- Nate and I are planning on spending the weekend on the beach relaxing and enjoying this weather!

Almost the weekend! Hope you all are having a fantastic week :)


Bob

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Love your bag and the keyhole cut out in your dress. Cool idea for a photo shoot location as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you on the polka dots--something utterly girly and classic about them! Love the neutral tones you took with the dress too using the red and cognac colors. Have a great Friday!

    xo
    Alyson
    www.crushingonclothes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the orange and blue together...great complementary colour pairing! Polka dots are one of my favourite patterns, something I can wear anytime and on any day.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover