11/19/12

Ellelauri Pearls





 
 
 
How beautiful are the fall leaves lately? I find them absolutely gorgeous, and I'm sad to see them go here in a few weeks. More and more I've been gravitating toward black outfits- blame it on "seasonal depression" I guess, but there's something about black that makes you feel slimmer and more powerful.
 
Of course, I'm a die hard leopard fan- this pencil skirt is a staple at the workplace for me. I've been donning several dresses and skirts lately at work because they're just too comfortable not to! I've switched out the pumps and flats for tall chic boots, however. These Franco Sarto numbers have been on my list since last fall when I purchased them for a mere $10 at a last pair sale.
 
This pearl blouse has been making its way into my repertoire as well lately- the trendy & posh Manhattan-based clothing company ellelauri and I have teamed up to bring this celebrity-coveted line to you! Check out their ultra-feminine and classically luxe pieces- I'm loving the colette blazer for holiday parties and the zoey dress  that I can easily see taking you from coffee to cocktails.
 
This pearl blouse is my absolute favorite, however, due to its trendy, yet timeless pearl embellishments. The collar says "on-trend"; while the hue and pearls say "Kate Middleton classic".
 
I'm looking forward to pairing it with simple boyfriend jeans and metallic loafers to keep it casual- and that's the beauty of a piece like this- it works either way!
 
Almost to Thanksgiving- just a few days longer! I'm excited that my birthday is coming up so soon! (Wednesday) I just can't believe it. I hope you guys have a wonderful [hopefully short] week, and count your blessings- because everyone has plenty to be thankful for!
 

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. that pearl peter pan collard blouse is great! can't wait to see you pair it with bf jeans . . . it's gonna be good!!!

    xo. c & v
    cake & valley

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover