1/4/13

Coral Stripes & Metallic Jeans







This has been such a hectic week! Good things are coming in 2013; I cant just feel it! I hope you all had a fantastic week. Anything fun planned for the weekend?

I wore this outfit to Nate's family Christmas Eve party because it was comfortable with just the right amount of shine for the occasion. Surprisingly, these jeans are very comfortable. I scored them at JC Penney for $8 right before Christmas! I've been wearing them lately with turtlenecks, stripes, and riding boots as well. How do you feel about the metallic trend?

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Missy! I love those jeans!
    Please stay creative!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! So effortlessly chic. I am loving your metallic jeans with those shoes!

    http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure how you aren't freezing your bum off (the thing us style bloggers do)...but either way you look great. I love metallic jeans and how casual they look paired with the top.

    <3
    heather
    fashionistanygirl.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover