6/20/11

Resort Collections 2012: Alice + Olivia




Photos from Style.com

I am absolutely in love with Alice + Olivia's 2012 Resort Collection! Bright colors, flowy skirts, sunny prints, and edgy black and white pieces dominated this lighthearted collection. Creamy vanillas and the skittle colors in the pieces were like "little pops of candy" said designer Stacey Bendet of her fun, flirty, and playful collection. I'm especially loving the bright floppy hats and sky high candy-colored wedges! This is exactly what I would love to pack for a perfect summer getaway. Summer is all about playing with color in my opinion, and Bendet nailed it!  What do you think?
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. These looks are so cute and fun! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover