6/20/11

Cast Away


  • Vintage thrifted blazer*Pop of value!
  • Jeans from Forever 21
  • Belt from Abercrombie & Fitch
  • White top from Express
  • Scarf from PacSun
As I've mentioned in previous posts, I'm loving the combination of blue and yellow. I was really excited when I found these yellow jeans! They're so bright and sunny, and I'm finding out that they go with a whole lot in my wardrobe than I originally thought. Bright shorts/pants just may be my favorite trend this summer. I wanted to wear a lightweight scarf to pull the yellow from the pants, adding a little dimension and contrasting with the blue blazer. I thought the rope detail in the belt added a nice nautical touch. I'm really excited to pair both the blazer and the new yellow pants with many other things in my wardrobe so stay tuned! In case you guys are interested, I'm listing a few sites where you can purchase yellow jeans: Shopstyle, Urban Outfitters, and Delia's.

Photos by R Frank Photography www.facebook.com/rfrankphotography

Don't forget to enter the giveaway before Friday June 24th!

Pop of health/fitness: Drink water before a meal. In one study, dieters who sipped 2 cups of water before eating lost 5 pounds more than those who didn't drink. Researchers believe water boosts cells' ability to convert food into energy.
Information from First magazine
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover