7/4/11

Happy Fourth/Birthday to My Brother!



  • Dress from PacSun*Pop of value!
  • Sandals from Charlotte Russe
  • Belt from Wet Seal
  • Necklace from Aerie
  • Cardigan from Aerie
  • Fedora from PacSun
Happy Fourth to everyone! It is also my brother's 23rd birthday today, so happy birthday Rick! Hope everyone is having a fun day, so glad the weather has been beautiful! This is the outfit I'm wearing to a Fourth of July picnic today so I figured I'd share. I just bought this dress yesterday at PacSun and was really excited because they're having a buy a dress, get a dress free sale! This dress is really lightweight and strapless so it's going to work perfectly for the weather today. I wanted to add a touch of patriotism, so I added the red waistbelt and blue cardi. You can't really see it from the photo, but my necklace has red and blue beading in it as well. I went with comfortable flat sandals versus my normal wedges because I figure I'll be on my feet most of the day. Have a good time today and be safe! :)

Pop of health/fitness: Choose to change.
  • Respect yourself to never go on another fad diet.
  • Accept that there are no bad foods-just bad portions.
  • Learn to be choosy, not restrictive.
  • It's not about winning or losing- it's about better choices.
  • Focus on what to eat, rather than what not to eat.
  • Don't worry about calories in the "good stuff" such as fruits and veggies.
  • It is about quality not quanitity.
  • Eat when you are hungry, even if you are trying to lose weight.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover