7/21/11

Neon Polka


  • Neon yellow vest from American Eagle
  • Wedge sandals from DSW
  • Polka dot tank from PacSun
  • Earrings from Plato's Closet
  • Belt from American Eagle
  • Zana Di jean shorts

I decided to mix a few of my favorite summer trends here. I've been looking around for tie dyed jean shorts and I finally found a pair! I thought what better to pair with them than neon! For a light layering look, I started with this navy polka dotted tank, belted it to create a waist, then layered the neon vest over the look. The tie dyed shorts, navy in color, played nicely off the navy in the tank. To add further interst, I layered gold and turquoise bracelets and added neon yellow tribal drop earrings.

Pop of health/fitness:
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover