9/12/11

Crochet & Tie Dye Dress, Lace Tights & Jean Jacket










Completely forgot to show you guys this dress that I bought in Las Vegas! This is probably the most comfortable dress I own. It caught my eye because of the tie dye and the cute crochet detailing. I would own 100 more of these dresses in different colors if I could get my hands on them!

I wore this in the summer with some t-strap flats and this same necklace, but for fall I wanted to add some pretty lace tights and my new wedge booties! (I told you you'd be seeing them all the time now- sorry! haha) This jean jacket was a thrift find, and I love it because it is so worn in already. I've been on the lookout for a jean jacket that fits just right but until now I couldn't find one.

Hope you enjoy and happy Monday! (is there such a thing?)

P.s. I'm really excited to share with you one of my new favorite bloggers tomorrow and how she puts her spin on the menswear trend for fall! She has inspired me to start playing with menswear in my own wardrobe!
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. i really love your denim jacket... nice one! thanks for your comment on my blog!
    sure, i love to follow each other, followed you now! i'll wait for you on my blog!

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty dress and I loved your denim jacket and the boots ! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your lovely comment,so sweet to read!
    You have a gorgeous blog and fabulous style.
    Love this outfit post,so summery and feminine.Really like the dress your wearing and those feather earrings! Love feathers x

    Id love to follow your blog! Im following and look forward to more stunning posts x

    billiejean44.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. in love your dress and stockings.. you look beautiful :)

    check out my blog and follow if you like:
    http://raindropsofred.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit, love the dress! it's so unique in its own way :)

    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover