9/2/11

Floral Jumpsuit








I have to admit I wasn't so sure about the jumpsuit trend, but oddly enough I got really into rompers this summer. The idea of throwing on one piece and having endless styling possibilities each time you wear one were the selling points for me!

However, each time I saw the pants version of this onesie look I thought to myself "This is so 70s" and the longer length may pose a problem. But... as you can see I gave it a shot and I have to say I absolutely love it. I realize that some of you may not, but take it from me- the comfort factor alone makes this worth a try.

It was definitely outside my comfort zone to wear red (I usually gravitate toward ANY other color!) but the florals softened the look up a bit. I wanted to give the 70s classic a more modern edge so I added a layered chain necklace, two-toned waist belt and some leather wedge sandals.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover