9/3/11

A Tie Dyed Dress With Some Edge







    • Tie dye dress from Marshalls
    • Boots from Macy's
    • Belt from Papaya
    • Necklace from Plato's Closet
    • Thrifted earrings
As soon as I saw this tie dyed dress I fell in love with it! Maxi dresses are definitely a trend that I've taken to in a major way. This particular dress is extremely comfortable and thick-which with the recent temperature increase it may be more appropriate for late September!

Either way- I love that there are endless possibilities when styling dresses like these. I decided to rock urban cowboy boots from Macy's and a studded waist belt. Seeing as how I always gravitate toward styling something in a bohemian way- I figured edgy would be a fresh take on tie dye.

I love the girly frill hem on the dress and the ruched top. It's hard to come by maxi dresses that are unique these days, but I definitely enjoyed the details of this one. It just may be one of the new items listed in my store, so stay tuned!




Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover