9/1/11

Checkered Shirt & Military Vest







    • Jeans & belt from Express
    • Steve Madden wedge sandals
    • Vintage Ralph Lauren military vest
    • Shirt from Talbots
    • Thrifted brooch

So it's already September 1st?! I can't believe that summer flew by that fast. This is probably the first time in months that I didn't immediately gravitate toward shorts, a dress, or a skirt for an outfit. Although it's supposed to get up to 85 degrees here today, it was a little cooler in the morning.

This vintage Ralph Lauren military vest was a purchase from this past spring, and I'm excited to pair it with a bunch of new looks for fall. Vests are probably my favorite layering piece. I love that you can transform any look just by adding one. I found this brooch while shopping in Vegas and was so excited. I'd been looking for big brooches all over Erie without any luck.

I can't quite stop wearing wedge sandals yet. I know it's supposed to be fall, but as long as I'm not freezing I'm going to sport sandals because let's get real- for about 7 months I'm not going to be able to.


Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Love the vest and wedges! Thanks for the comments on my blog and for following me. :)

    xx
    Heel in Mint

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover