11/28/11

Leopard Leggings









    • Leggings from ASOS
    • Land's End booties
    • Tunic sweater from Papaya Clothing
    • Black tank from Marshalls
    • AE ring
    • Scarf from Charming Charlie
    • Chanel earrings 

Loving my new leopard leggings! They were a little difficult at first to figure out how to wear since they are so loud, but since I just bought this tunic sweater, I thought what could be better! Keeping it simple, I kept the top black and the booties neutral.

True to self, I added a pop of color with this new mustard scarf (an awesome birthday gift from my best friend!). I could honestly sleep in this outfit it's so comfortable. Believe me, I've considered it. Anyway, I'm so into leopard lately, I just purchased some pony hair leopard wedge booties yesterday and I can't wait for them to arrive. Are you guys feeling leopard as much as I am right now?
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover