11/29/11

Mixing a Striped Cardigan with a Printed Dress








    • Cardigan from Old Navy
    • Dress from Buckle
    • Socks from Target
    • Boots from Macy's
    • Earrings from Body Central 

So it's been raining for days, thus the photo on my front porch! Ugh. I hate when the weather gets like this- first it's 61 degrees then it seems to drop to below 30. Besides the photos being dreary, it's also really hard to figure out how to dress for this type of weather!

Anyway, for this outfit, I wanted to take two of my more recent purchases (the cardi and the dress) and combine them. Taking two of my great loves- yellow and print mixing and making them work as one. Hope everyone has a great week! Only 3 more weeks til Christmas! :)
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous outfit. love your blog. following.

    www.yolathorp.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the long socks with the short boots...very cute :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover