12/21/11

12 Days of Holiday Outfits: All Wrapped Up










    • Rodarte for Target dress
    • Wedges from makemechic.com
    • Over the knee socks from ASOS
    • Sweater from AE
    • Headband from Walmart

I've had this Rodarte for Target dress for a couple years now, and was loving when Target brought back all its top designer collaboration dresses for a limited time this past spring! This is definitely a dress that I've found use for for all seasons. The lace overlay makes it pretty to use as a holiday skirt while the gorgeous satin bows play nicely with the Christmas season as well.

In an attempt to venture into other color areas outside of the traditional red and green, I decided to play with navy and rose gold. I actually tore the stitching out from under these bows so they would accentuate the neckline nicer. I plan to sew them back to wear this dress again in the spring.

The knee socks are a nice way to keep legs warm without worrying about tights. On days like today (it feels like spring, who knows why) I was perfectly comfortable with this sweater and just these socks over my legs. What are you planning to wear for holiday parties?
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Your dress is so pretty! Your outfit is gorgeous, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover