12/15/11

12 Days of Holiday Outfits: Icicle Dress & Cardigan Layering







    • Dress from H&M
    • Tights from Macy's
    • Booties from Marshalls
    • Cardigan from Express

For today's holiday outfit, I wanted to show you a different way that I layer for winter. I love my maxi dresses, but why put them away for the winter? To "winterize" this particular one, I added a leopard cardigan underneath for some fun pop of print, and opaque tights to keep me warm and streamline the look.

For a pop of color, and in light of the season, I added a red waist belt to break the look up and matched it with some matte red lipstick.

Hope you enjoy!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover