12/27/11

Camo Jacket






    • Steve Madden wedge booties (at Macy's now!)
    • Socks from AE (on sale now)
    • Leggings from PacSun (on sale now)
    • Belt from AE
    • Striped top from Target
    • Necklace from French Connection
    • Camo jacket AE via TJ Maxx (on sale now)

So I'm hoping all of you are doing well recovering from Christmas! I'm about to go do some exchanges myself. Not looking forward to the crowds!

As you could have probably guessed, the majority of my outfit today is made up of Christmas presents (they did good huh?!) I love them all especially the new camo jacket! I can't wait to throw it over dresses, skirts, and black pants.
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover