2/18/12

Orance Lace & Python





BCBG heels, Michael Kors bag c/o TJ Maxx, Dress c/o Marshalls, Guess watch, Bracelet from Charlotte Russe, Sunglasses from AE



How excited are you for spring?! I know I am, I've been just chomping at the bit! I've been finding so many beautiful and colorful dresses that are perfect for spring and summer. Not to mention THE SHOES. Shoes are something I seem to never think I have enough of! One thing I'm lacking in is colorful shoes. When I was younger, I thought that if I had a a few black and a few brown of everything I'd be fine becuase they're neutral. I was wrong- colorful shoes can make an outfit. Sometimes the shoes make all the difference.

This is why I fell in love with this pair here. The neutral tones in the python print make it perfect for matching with just about every color, but the electric orange trim pick up any orange in the outfit! Perfect! Python is the new leopard for spring, and it has been popping up everywhere. From shoes to clutches to handbags, this trend is all over.

Lace is another trend that has staying power this season. This dress mixes girly lace with a punch of trendy neon. I could see this dress being worn to a luncheon or a dinner on a summer night.

Are you into python print for spring?
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. You look AMAZING...you always do! Those shoes are fierce!

    Although the weather here doesn't drastically change, I'm gladly welcoming Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward for Spring ;)

    You look awesome!! Lovely dress! The shoes and the bag are so gorgeous!!

    Great blog and pics! Loved the "NYFW Street Style Favorites" post ;)

    Thank you so much for your nice comment on my blog :)

    I really like your style and your blog!

    Maybe you want to follow each other? I'll follow you back for sure :)

    x♥x♥

    "Dicas de saúde, beleza, e exercício físico em casa"



    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with that dress & shoes! They are gorgeous!!!! I love your style. Think I may make a trip to my local Marshall's and see what I can find!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover