2/5/12

Cozy & Colorful Knits







Pink pants c/o Marshalls, Vintage thrifted knit sweater, Jessica Simpson boots, Valentina bag, Scarf from Macy's


I think the simplest weekend uniform possible is a comfy knit sweater and some fun colored pants. I often wear this when I'm running my errands because it's so comfortable and still bright and cheery.

These pink pants are only $20 right now at Marshalls and they just got them in. They're incredibly comfortable and stretchy (perfect!). To not look so much like I'm about to take a nap, I wanted to dress this look up a bit by wearing some statement boots in rugged leather. I've had these babies for awhile and they have really lasted!

Happy Super Bowl everyone! Hope you are all having an absolute blast with family and friends!
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. this outfit is so happy and cool!:) I love colors and they make me feel warmer in winter:) please check out my blog if you have a little time, thank you dear:) love your style! allways happy to find another colorful person:)

    Mirka

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover