4/7/12

A Look Into Coachella Style







































Photos from: Dressing Up Daisies, Six Oceans Apart, Bebop Jeans, Moonboard, Material Therapy, Style Blog, aquarellebleue.blogspot.com, unebelleepoque, The Anthology, Urban Bush Babes, Stylish Bird, Zimbio, Motionless Beauty, Edie Harry, lolitaabrahamfashion


Music festival season is upon us! Oh how I wish I was in an area that had gorgeous music festival weather! Are any of you attending? I was looking at the lineup for Coachella and it looks amazing!

Here is a roundup of my favorite styles from Coachella festivals in recent years. I'm loving the bohemian flair and how relaxed pieces are paired with fun prints and ankle boots! Which is your favorite look?
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover