4/5/12

Trend Alert: Rose Gold Watches

Rose Gold Watches


DKNY stainless steel jewelry
$215 - macys.com

Rose gold jewelry
$250 - macys.com

Guess jewelry
£180 - johnlewis.com

Michael kors jewelry
$274 - my-wardrobe.com

Armani Exchange pave jewelry
$200 - armaniexchange.com



I don't know about you but something about over sized watches just rubs me the right way. Weird, I know. Well, it seems that the hot trend right now is rose gold watches and what a beautifully perfect color for spring! I love the feminine softness of the tone and how it adds a touch of girly chic to your "arm party".

I would LOVE to have all of the above! Buuutttt...if I had to pick one I'd probably go with the DKNY. Or the GUESS. Or the Michael Kors. Nevermind, put them all on my bill. Which ones are you guys feeling?
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Rose gold is such a great alternative...keeping it fresh!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover