5/21/12

Crochet Shorts & Khaki Blazer







Blazer from Target, Crochet shorts c/o Marshalls, Guess heels and sunnies from Guess (gifted), Orange bracelet c/o Christina M Boutique


Hope everyone's Monday was wonderful (I'm really stretchin' it aren't I?). I had a rough start to mine to be honest, forgot my paperwork and had to run home, then turned everything in except my timesheet- really?! This would happen to me the day before I leave for vacation. Sigh. 

Oh well, nothing can get me in a bad mood today! No matter how long my work day was, I know that I have a week off starting tomorrow! I will be in Boston from Tuesday until Friday. While I'm there I'm getting the chance to meet with the team at Marshalls so I'm really excited! Naturally, I'm spending my evening packing for my mini-getaway. Sundresses here I come! 

Enjoy the rest of your week and I will be blogging the next few posts from downtown Boston! :) 


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Hi doll! The shorts are great and I love the blazer. I always love how a blazer makes an outfit.
    xo
    The Fashionable ESQ
    http://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover