5/29/12

Tribal Shorts






















Shorts from H&M, Express tee, Vintage bracelets, Fedora from PacSun, Flats c/o Ballasox, Oscar de la Renta sunnies



Just purchased these shorts while in Boston and I can't get enough! Nothing beats comfort plus a fun print. I plan to live in them all summer and wear them with neon tanks and anything else I can find! 

I wore this outfit for lounging and lunch today. It was the perfect temperature after the thunderstorms rolled through this morning. Although I love the heat, today was perfectly comfortable at 77 with a little breeze. 

These flats are incredibly comfortable. They came in a cute little bag (see my instagram @popofstyle) and fold up for easy storage. I can see myself packing them for the wedding I'm going to this weekend. My feet have definitely learned their lesson after cramming into heels all of last week. These babies have built in silky socks and cushions to make your feet extremely comfortable. I'm loving the python print!

I'm not ready to go back to work after the gorgeous vacation time I've had but it will be nice to see everyone again! Hope your week is going well :)






Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit! Love the shorts and your hat! And the pop of color with your pink bag?!?! Gorgeous!

    xoxo,
    Rachel
    Rachel’s Lookbook

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pop of neon!! So fun.
    And those shorts and hat are freaking awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving everything about this outfit! The bright bag, the hat, the printed shorts. Well done!

    Cheers,
    Bree
    Dream in Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love your hat (and the rest of the outfit, too!).

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover