5/30/12

Turquoise and Pink








Necklace c/o Jen Hoodenpyle, Tank from H&M, Sandals from Target, Leggings from NY&Co, Bracelet from Miravera, Bandeau top from Aerie, Bow from Icing



This is an outfit I wore the day after I came back from Boston (so just this past Saturday). It was so hot out, nothing felt better than to wear my new bandeau top and and breezy tank! 

I recently purchased 3 of these bandeau tops from Aerie for just under $5 each, and I'm obsessed. I love the different colors and how comfortable they are to just throw on under tanks, dresses with low backs, and tees. I plan to wear them with high-waisted skirts and blazers this summer too.

I wish I could just live in tanks and leggings! I don't know about you but it feels just as comfy as pajamas. I haven't sported a hair bow in awhile, so I figured I'd go for it! I was so excited when I noticed that the pink is the same as my new messenger bag. It's the little things :)

Hope you all are having a wonderful week!


Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. you're adorable! i like the pink bow - it pops against the teal. i discovered you on chictopia today and just wanted to say hi! :)

    it would make me happy if you visited too!
    pandaphilia style
    blog sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing. That bow is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still just adoring this hairstyle on you...and you're wearing a bow, which makes it jsut that much more fabulous :) Love the turquoise and hot pink too...need to find myself a bag like that!

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    Enter my HANDBAG GIVEAWAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pink bow with your bag! Such a cute look!

    xoxo,
    Rachel
    Rachel’s Lookbook

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bow!! Such a simple but cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover