5/13/12

What My Mom Wore for Mother's Day







Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there! Sorry for the late post, but my mom and I were just having too much fun today. I have to say though, I'm exhausted!

Here are some photos from today. This morning my brother, myself, and my dad took my mom to breakfast at this little diner and we had eggs Benedict (it was amazing!). I had never had it before, but it was honestly the best thing I've ever had for breakfast.

After breakfast, mom and I took a walk for a few miles around a nature park about 30 minutes away from our house and saw some pretty cool scenery (you can check some photos of it out on my Instagram @popofstyle). After that, I took my mom to a specialty chocolatier and bought her a cookie, then we spent the afternoon shopping! (naturally)

I like to say that my dog-daughter (Henna) bought me a new bra and several bandeau tops (okay, and this dress I wore shown here, two neon belts, and an Aztec tank) for Mother's Day, but maybe that's just my excuse to shop more. Probably.

When we got home, we got ready and the family went out to our favorite steakhouse for dinner, came home, had cheesecake and gave my mom her gifts. We got her three new sundresses. She loved them!

When all is said and done we had an amazing day. It's nice to be able to show my mom how much we love her. And for those of you who don't know she is the mastermind photographer behind all of the photos here at Pop Of Style. She's been taking photography classes non-stop since I got my new camera (and does an awesome job!) and has been there for my blog every step of the way. I appreciate everything she does for me and I really enjoyed spending the day with her today! 

Hope everyone has just as great of a Mother's Day as we did.




Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Missy you have the most amazing Mother. Lucky for me she is also the most amazing sister anyone can ask for. Love this post - highlighting the attactive outfits for Mothers. Nice work complimenting one another in opposite places for the post. Love you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now we know where you get your fashionable gene from. What a beautiful top for mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww i love your moms shoes!!! Glad you enjoyed you mothers day with your mom! Shes just as stylish!
    Http://www.sugarfilledcloset.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover