9/14/12

Office Stripes & Dots




Gap skinny pants, Sweater from BonTon, Charming Charlie watch, Scarf from Old Navy, Flats from Sears ($9!), Oscar de la Renta sunnies

This was probably the most comfortable outfit I've worn to teach. I'm a huge fan of the leggings/tunic combo and these Gap skinny pants are as close to leggings as I can get away with in the classroom. Sometimes you just need to be comfortable.

That doesn't mean that I can't do my favorite thing in the whole world- mix some prints! This polka dot scarf is a recent buy and I keep trying to find new ways to work it into my fall wardrobe.

Happy Friday!




Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. That scarf is the cutest. Another well put together outfit Missy!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for stripes and dots!!! Oh and you need to give me some teacher style advice...just got a job teaching Kindergarten and have no idea what to wear???

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover