11/8/12

Mint & Neon Painted







Similar blazer , Tank via Marshalls, AE jeans, Steve Madden booties, Belt via ASOS, Necklace c/o Trend Boutique


Mint is slowly creeping into my new fall/winter wardrobe. This fresh (no pun intended!) take on turquoise definitely has its appeal- or maybe it's just the way it reminds me of the spring I am so eagerly (and already) awaiting. Either way, this gorgeous hue is making it's way into my heart, piece by piece.

I acquired this silk blazer early in the summer and have worn it ever since- [See my summer look HERE & early fall look HERE]. Call me crazy- but there's a surprising amount of pieces this little baby seems to go with! Do you guys own a mint blazer or cardigan? What do you pair it with?

Speaking of beautiful, how awesomely stunning are these necklaces from Trend Boutique?! Totally talented designer Viktoriya from Washington and I have paired up to bring you a top secret (Okay, not really) surprise that you can expect on my birthday! Her famously original and decorative statement pieces are available at any price point, and right now she's offering a layaway plan as well as a buy 2 get 1 free deal, so HOP ON IT! I can tell you firsthand that these (3) necklaces are meticulously painted and garner tons of compliments. I honestly didn't feel the need to accessorize too deeply due to how much these pieces seem to  be the focal point of any outfit. 



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover