1/9/13

Cotton's Road To The Runway Finalist!



I am so excited to have been chosen by Cotton Incorporated and Chictopia as a finalist for their "Road To The Runway" Contest!

There are three phases of voting and you are allowed to vote once per day! I would really appreciate it if you would take one second (all it takes to vote-no sign up needed!) to vote for me and spread the word! :)

If I win I get to go to the "Cotton Fashion Show" in South Beach in February/March, a professional photo shoot, backstage passes, $4,000, and more!

Each time you vote you are entered to win $1,440 dollars!

This is such a great networking and exposure opportunity for Pop Of Style and I would really appreciate your vote! Thank you guys so much for your continued support it means the world to me!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover