11/8/11

Bohemian Fall










    • Cardigan from Abercrombie & Fitch
    • Tights from Macy's
    • Dress from Marshalls
    • DSW Mia Pampa wedge booties
    • Belt from AE
    • Earrings from Body Central
    • Necklace from Clothes Mentor 

I love the days where I can just throw on a super comfy bohemian style dress and add on simple and fun extras! This easy-going dress has so many fun colors, I've already styled it twice in completely different ways. This is the way I wore it to teach yesterday. Of course the kids all ask me, "why do you wear dresses almost everyday when you come here?" Simple- they're comfy and very easy to style!

Colored tights are such a simple way to add some spice to any look. I have been adding to my collection each time I shop. They are such a great way to pull color from a top or dress; and work as an accessory! (Not to mention they keep my legs warm in the cooler temperatures!) My suggestion to you all would be to find tights from everywhere in all colors! Believe me, you'll find ways to incorporate them into your wardrobe.
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. I love those wedges!! I have some Tan ones that look simmilar from Jcrew!

    xo
    Alexandra
    www.fashion-feast.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color of the tights.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover