11/10/11

Casually Chic Leather Shorts










    • Leather shorts from Marshalls
    • Charlotte Russe booties
    • Tights from Macy's
    • Hooded sweatshirt from A&F
    • Michael Kors fur vest
    • Ray Ban sunglasses
    • Charlotte Russe scarf

Leather shorts just may be my new favorite clothing item. I've been on the prowl for some for a couple months now. Like the pink jeans, they are another piece that I happened to stumble across for a great deal this past weekend.

I'm finding so many new ways to style leather shorts, definitely more than I ever thought possible. I guess I didn't realize at first how versatile they can be!

When I first think of leather shorts, I immediately think of dressing them up to go downtown. However, I wanted to do an unusual spin on them and dress them down with a hoodie to make them more wearable for everyday.

Complete with my trusty fur vest, I was bundled up and comfortable to boot! Can't beat that.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover