11/19/11

Orange & Purple Jeans














    • Forever 21 jeans
    • Boots from DSW
    • Belt from Abercrombie & Fitch
    • Button down shirt from Marshalls
    • Simply Vera by Vera Wang cardigan

So one might think it's odd (okay, I know it's odd) that I decided to stop on the side of the road and play with these horses as I was mid-pursuit of an appropriate photo location. But hey, I had fun.

These guys were just hanging out alongside the road, and I though why not. They were pretty friendly (thank God) and in the last photo, I just finished feeding him some grass- not punching him, although I now realize this is what it looks like! Haha!

Anyway, this is the outfit I wore yesterday for casual Friday while teaching. I'm a sucker for brightly-colored jeans and I figured purple was the most fall-appropriate color. I have been wanting to sport my new Vera cardigan ever since I bought it last week, so I was jumping at the chance to pair it with another bright. Since I'm obsessed with scarves-specifically leopard- I wanted to don this silk leopard number to mix prints with the stripes in my shirt.

Make sure you guys stop by and visit the amazing Simply Vera by Vera Wang collection at Kohl's! All the chic and feminine pieces of Vera Wang, and way less of the cost to us!

Hope you enjoy, and have a lovely weekend!
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Love the color combination here. Nice look!

    www.thefreshfactorgc.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover