2/20/12

Boho Orange Polka






Necklace from Express, Skirt, top c/o Marshalls, My own scarf used as headband, Bracelets from Plato's Closet, Tory Burch flats


Happy Monday! I'm particularly happy it's Monday because I have the morning off of work! Hope you all are enjoying your morning too.

Today's post is all about polka dots. They continue to be in for spring, and are popping up everywhere in literally just about every piece I find. I thought this boho skirt was interesting when I found it at Marshalls, it's extremely comfortable and looks great paired with a fresh neon top.

I'm loving these sheer tops lately. This is a trend I'm definitely going to hang onto throughout the summer! The material looks so chic, and it's very lightweight, which is perfect for layering.

How do you feel about the polka dot trend?
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Haha renegade!

    You look so boho chic! Perfect hue of orange for your skin tone. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That polka dot maxi is lovely!!! Wish I had one. Love it with orange, way to incorporate brights.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea orange and polka looked so good together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that top! Who makes it?

    http://brightandsassy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover