2/20/12

Printed Pants Pandemonium




Printed pants is one of my favorite trends for spring. Too bad there aren't very many sold in stores around where I live. Oh well- good excuse to go online shopping!

My favorite pair are the floral white jean! I love how they just scream spring & summer and I could definitely see wearing them with a distressed tee and bright sandals.

Printed pants are such a great way to mix up your wardrobe this spring. From loud prints to the fun and girly florals, there really is something for every taste. The best part is, there's little to no extras needed to make the look!

Pair them with a neutral tee and a casual blazer or leather jacket and you're goo to go! Or if you're more daring- go with mixed prints! I would definitely love to wear one of these babies with an embellished neon statement necklace for some extra oomph this summer.

Which ones are your favorite?
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. i love them but have never tried...i might have to try a pair this spring! great post xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so into Prints!! Right now I'm obsessing over the python snake print...I love it!

    Great Post!

    I'm now following you ;)

    http://allantesarchives.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover