2/4/12

Rose Gold






Michael Kors tote c/o Marshalls, Kenneth Cole Bright Actress boots via Marshalls, J Crew purple velvet blazer, Striped top from Plato's Closet, Rose pants c/o Marshalls, Vintage gold belt


Today is the first day I'm sporting my new finds through my new sponsor Marshalls! They have so graciously let me select my favorite items to feature here in Pop of Style!

I'm absolutely in LOVE with this gold leather tote! It was originally $200 and is currently on sale for $79! The rose pants are another favorite of mine that I found there the other day. They just came in and are perfect for spring. The pastel pink hue is perfect for blending with nude tones and pair well with other colors in the same family.

I know it looks warm (kinda) here on the beach, but it's definitely not! Although I'm not complaining- we've had the most mild winter I've ever seen around here in my life. This spot is about a mile away from my house and I love coming here in the summer to watch the thunderstorms roll over the lake (Lake Erie by the way). So many people are always here watching sunsets and having picnics. I consider myself lucky to live next to such a beautiful place where the sunset are so gorgeous!

Hope you enjoy!
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover