11/1/11

Punch of Punk









    • Steve Madden combat boots from Macy's
    • Tights from Charlotte Russe
    • Dress from Body Central
    • Belt from Hot Topic
    • Ralph Lauren shirt
    • Ray Ban sunglasses

I fell in love with these boots the first time I saw them! I love the edgy punk look they give any outfit.

I wanted to pair them with glam and preppy pieces to throw a whole different look to them. I'm warming up to red lately. I never really liked the color, but it's warmth is pairing well with neutrals this season

Hope you guys enjoy!

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Aw, I love the edgy boots contrasted agains the super pretty, feminine dress awesome combo!
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Missy I love the upper part of outfit. I think the tights just went out of context but the shoes are bunk in themselves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the tights!! and the girlie flirty mixed with the edgier boots
    xx
    http://relisherr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to make a comment, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover